Working student Marketing & Communications
Minimum 3-4 months in Mainz, as of mid-August 2017
Green Alley considers itself a social entrepreneur and operates as a strategic investor for start-ups in the Circular Economy. We offer support to all start-ups that reinvent the way we go about waste and resource management. Since 2014 we annually host a European business competition, the Green Alley Award.
We are now looking for a motivated working student for Communications & Marketing to support the promotion of the Award. Are you interested in helping us with the preparation of the Green Alley Award and gaining a comprehensive insight into the exciting world of start-ups?
In that case, apply now!
What to expect:
- Researching and contacting start-ups
- Writing and translating texts for our web page and social media in German and English
- Supporting us with application and event management
- Excellent language skills in German and English (stay abroad from advantage)
- Studies with journalistic, communicational or economic background
- Initial experience in Marketing or Public Relations
- Outstanding writing skills both in German and English
- An independent, enthusiastic and structured way of working
- Enjoyment in making phone calls
- Good MS Office skills – Excel, Word, PPT, Outlook
- Exciting insights into the world of green start-ups and circular economy
- High self-responsibility and individual scope for design
Does this sound like a challenge? Then send in your application with a cover letter, a CV and your references per email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please don’t forget to disclose your phone number, your mobile number as well as your email address. This makes it easy to contact you quickly. If you have any questions at all, feel free to contact Simone Klett at 0049 6131/235652-11. We are looking forward to your application!